Flume >> mail # dev >> Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor

Re: Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor
Hi Denny,
What are your thoughts for improving this? Maybe you want to consider
submitting a patch?

If you know what the string you want to use is, you might also consider
using a StaticInterceptor.

Regards,
Mike