Hadoop >> mail # general >> Update on hadoop-0.23

Re: Update on hadoop-0.23
>> Sufficient interest in Bigtop so announcements and discussions can/should
go to general@.*

Why wouldn't this work like other projects, and Bigtop discussions go to the
Bigtop mailing lists?  (Announcements, of course, do belong on general.)
 People interested in Bigtop discussions sign up for the Bigtop mailing
lists.

I'm going to go do that right now, since I am. :-)

--Matt