Hadoop >> mail # general >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Roman Shaposhnik

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Roman Shaposhnik
On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Alejandro Abdelnur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that Roman
> Shaposhnik has been elected a committer in the Apache Hadoop project. We
> appreciate all the work Roman has put into the project so far, and look
> forward to his future contributions.
>
> Welcome, Roman!

I am extremely honored to join the ranks of Hadoop developers
and I can only hope to make make my efforts useful in whatever
way would be beneficial to the overall success of the project!

Thanks,
Roman.