Flume, mail # user - How do you stop flume agent?

+
Yogi Nerella 2013-02-05, 20:14
+
Harish Mandala 2013-02-05, 20:16
Re: How do you stop flume agent?
Yogi Nerella 2013-02-05, 20:19
Does anyone allow this in production to kill a process?
How can we manage killing the processes in multiple hosts?
Will there be any changes any new commands to stop the process in 1.4?
On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Harish Mandala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Yes.
>
> On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Yogi Nerella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am not able to find a suitable command?
>>
>> Is it just identifying the java application "Application" and kill it?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Yogi

+
Juhani Connolly 2013-02-06, 02:07