HBase, mail # dev - Should compaction be triggered even if User periodically flushes

Re: Should compaction be triggered even if User periodically flushes
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-04-05, 17:25
+1... logs would be interesting to see, unless there was configuration
difference it should be the same.
The only thing that comes to mind if off-peak hours starting maybe?