HBase >> mail # dev >> Exec implementing Row

+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2011-04-28, 04:08
+
Stack 2011-04-28, 05:06
+
Gary Helmling 2011-04-28, 05:47
+
Gary Helmling 2011-04-28, 06:04
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2011-04-28, 06:14
+
Gary Helmling 2011-04-28, 06:33
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2011-04-28, 06:48
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2011-04-28, 06:23
Re: Exec implementing Row
Yes, CP are region scoped.
One use is its extending Writable via Row and Execs are being used in RPC,
but that's a lame one I know :)

Himanshu

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 11:06 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I took a look.  Could not figure it out.  I think 'reference row'
> needs to be explained better (or implementation of Row Interface
> removed -- gives impression that CP is row scoped; I don't think that
> the case).
>
> St.Ack
>
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 9:08 PM, Himanshu Vashishtha
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Its not clear why org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.coprocessor.Exec
> implements
> > Row interface. It seems the row attribute is not used as such apart from
> > passing it to server side as a part of Exec object. Is this intentional
> or I
> > am missing something.
> >
> > Though its comparatively older code now, but still would be good to know
> the
> > reason.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Himanshu