Pig >> mail # user >> why the foreach nested form can't work?

Re: why the foreach nested form can't work?
I think it's because 'A.score' is a bag but Pig needs a reference to a
field in the tuples. This worked for me:

A = LOAD 'foo.tsv' AS (name:chararray, no:int, score: int);
B = GROUP A BY no;
C = FOREACH B {
      D = FILTER A BY score > 80;
      GENERATE FLATTEN(D.(name, score));