Hadoop >> mail # user >> anyone upgrade from 0.21 to 0.22?

anyone upgrade from 0.21 to 0.22?
hello all,
I have a running hadoop 0.21.0 cluster, since 0.22 is the stable version
and we don't use Kerberos. just want to be sure, has anybody upgrade from
hadoop 0.21 to 0.22 siccessfully?
any hint would be greatly appreciated!

--
        best wishes.