Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Znode Timestamp?

Znode Timestamp?
When we create any znode or update znode's data then is there any
timestamps related with znode?

Basically I am interested in getting the znode timestamp when that node got
created or when it got updated?

I am using apache curator library -

           CuratorFramework client CuratorClient.createSimple("localhost:2181");
           client.start();

Any thoughts?