HBase >> mail # user >> How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-02, 15:10
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-02, 15:30
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-02, 15:45
+
Vandana Ayyalasomayajula 2013-01-02, 16:24
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-02, 17:03
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-02, 17:19
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-02, 17:15
Re: How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)
hbasetest.sh was developed before we had the parallelism by maven surefire.
It's not really maintained anymore (actually it's somewhere in my todo list
to remove it). But for sure there is no magic there :-).

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> take a look into hbasetest.sh to see if the magic is inside ;)

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-02, 15:22