HBase >> mail # user >> How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)

Re: How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)
hbasetest.sh was developed before we had the parallelism by maven surefire.
It's not really maintained anymore (actually it's somewhere in my todo list
to remove it). But for sure there is no magic there :-).

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]