MapReduce >> mail # user >> jobTracker Blacklisted Nodes

jobTracker Blacklisted Nodes
Hi Guys,

Difference between Job tracker cluster level blacklisted nodes and job
level blacklist node.

In my case My jobtacker page says no Blacklisted nodes,
When i open job link it's says Blacklist node entry.

please guide me how to understand.

-Dhanasekaran.
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-01-29, 02:18