Sqoop >> mail # user >> Setting Delimiter in Sqoop

Setting Delimiter in Sqoop
Hi Everyone,

I am importing my data from postgresql to hdfs and I want to seperate each
column by tab (\t) . Default settings of sqoop is using "," as delimiter
which causes confusion in my mapreduce codes.

Could you please advise me about delimiter option of sqoop? What I want to
do is sepearting each column by tab <\t> instead of comma.

Thanks very much.