Kafka >> mail # user >> Invalid KafkaStreams as a result of Decoder problems

Re: Invalid KafkaStreams as a result of Decoder problems
Handling the exceptions in the Decoder is not a problem.

It was just a larger question about what to do in the event the stream gets
into a failed state.

Thanks
- Bob