Pig >> mail # user >> optimization for data cube

optimization for data cube
Hi, all
I have a tuple like this:
(group_a,group_b,group_c,value)

and I want to calculate the values in a data cube way, which means I want to generate new tuples from the original one :

(all,all,all,value)
(group_a,all,all,value)
(all,group_b,all,value)
(group_a,group_b,all,value)
(all,all,group_c,value)
(group_a,all,group_c,value)
(all,group_b,group_c,value)

and then group by ($0, $1, $2) .
How can I do this? I've wrote a Eval function, but it can not generate more tuples from one tuple.
thanks.
Haitao Yao
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
weibo: @haitao_yao