Pig, mail # user - loading data to mysql using pig

Re: loading data to mysql using pig
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2012-09-10, 23:12
Hi,

Probably DBStorage is more convenient (I haven't tried it), but you
can also you Sqoop if you are ok with storing data to HDFS first and
then using Sqoop to insert data to MySql

Ruslan