HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I went through the following thread:
> Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download
>
> I didn't see 3 binding +1's on that RC.

So, Ted, why would you even go back to the old releases to do the
above count up of votes?

Are you trying to find fault or holes in the guidance your fellow
committers are giving you?

FYI, that's how it comes across.

Its understood that you might mess up RMing given this the first time
you are going about it.  We're here to help you over the unknowns (You
might have done a bit of background reading and research on how
previous releases were run, but its fine if you didn't.  We'll
survive).

I'd suggest though going forward that you trust the counsel of your
fellow committers, especially when doing something you've plainly not
done before.  You can always blame them later if it turns out to be
ill-advice.  It'll also make it more likely your fellow committers
will want to help you out.

St.Ack