MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.0-beta

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-26, 08:17
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-28, 19:25
Thanks Hitesh & Roman, I'll roll RC1 once these are fixed.

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-07-02, 00:33
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-06-28, 19:03
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-06-28, 19:07
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-07-03, 18:06
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-07-17, 19:24
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-07-17, 20:04
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-07-17, 23:14
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-07-17, 23:25
+
Devaraj Das 2013-07-21, 07:43