HBase, mail # user - HBASE install shell script on cluster

Re: HBASE install shell script on cluster
Asaf Mesika 2013-05-31, 20:13
We have developed some custom scripts on top of fabric (http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.6/).
I've asked the developer on our team to see if can share some of it to the community.
It's mainly used for development/QA/Integration test purposes.

For production deployment we have a in-house "chef" like system we use, so can't share much there :)