Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.0 (RC 0)

Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.0 (RC 0)
Also, the avro-doc at
avro-doc-1.3.0.tar.gz<http://people.apache.org/~cutting/avro-1.3.0-RC0/avro-doc-1.3.0.tar.gz>

Is a 56 byte text file with the following inside...

" tar.vim version v23b
" Browsing tarfile /private/tmp/avro-doc-1.3.0.tar.gz
" Select a file with cursor and press ENTER
gzip: /private/tmp/avro-doc-1.3.0.tar.gz: not in gzip format

-Matt