HDFS >> mail # dev >> Cannot communicate

Re: Cannot communicate
I was able to add the appropriate Maven dependencies and it "works". I
have one last question on this thread. With the added dependencies I am
getting the warning:

13/04/22 11:53:18 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load
native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes
where applicable
What does this mean? Can it be avoided?

Thanks again.