Drill >> mail # user >> What storages does drill support?

What storages does drill support?
Hi, All,

I just start to evaluate drill, I have compiled drill from source and sample queries are running ok, however, I want to fill some data from database, or query data from mysql-like database, but don't know how to do that, could someone throw some lights?

B.R.
He Yunlong