Drill >> mail # dev >> Trying to get started....

+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-29, 21:17
+
Timothy Chen 2013-06-29, 21:38
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-30, 06:44
+
Philip Haynes 2013-06-30, 06:48
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-06-30, 08:35
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-06-30, 12:49
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-30, 14:36
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-30, 15:33
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-06-30, 15:36
+
Timothy Chen 2013-06-30, 15:52
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-30, 16:54
+
Ted Dunning 2013-06-30, 17:50
+
Timothy Chen 2013-06-30, 17:15
Re: Trying to get started....
Just remove the log-synth module from the intellij project.  It is in
the prototype directory structure but isn't a referenced submodule of
the compile tree.

+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-30, 17:25
+