HBase >> mail # user >> HBase manager GUI

HBase manager GUI
Hi all,
I have set up standalone Hbase on my laptop. HBase shell is working fine.
and I am not using hadoop and zookeeper
I found one frontend for HBase
https://sourceforge.net/projects/hbasemanagergui/
but i am not able to use this

to set up connection i have to give information
hbase.zookeeper.quorum:
hbase.zookeeper.property.clientport:
hbase.master:

I values I have to set in these fields and I am not using zookeeper.
did anyone try this GUI?
thanks in advance :)
--
Alok Singh Mahor