Hive >> mail # user >> need help with an error - script used to work and now it does not :-(

Re: need help with an error - script used to work and now it does not :-(
Sanjay,

The date type column handling is little bit delicate in Hive. You may try
to cast (
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-udf.html#LanguageManualUDF-DateFunctions)
 explicitly on both sides of
*sh.date_seller=h.header_date
*and check if it works. This is a guess but it does not hurt to try as it
is simple to test.

Regards,
Ramki.