HBase >> mail # dev >> how to get ZooKeeperWatcher info ?

Re: how to get ZooKeeperWatcher info ?
yeah. the tool will be applied when hbase on master cluster is down. In the
case that user decides not to restart hbase(for whatever reason), the tool
will be used to push the pending Edits over to slave peers.

I will look into RecoverableZooKeeper. thanks for the suggestion

Demai