Drill >> mail # dev >> Recent Drill meetup in Bangalore (India)

Recent Drill meetup in Bangalore (India)
Hi Guys,
We had a small drill meetup here in Bangalore with few like minded people who would love to contribute to Drill.
We are a group of 3 people here. We called Srihari for discussion - who is already working on the REST api part currently.
Me , Srihari and Arun met and discussed which all areas can we start working on. We decided to begin with the StorageEngine part of it where we could make some API's for some storage engines. We decided to start off with MongoDB.

Please give your suggestions for the same, so that we can start some work over it.

Best Regards,
Yash.

Arun Yadav 2013-08-19, 17:12
+