Chukwa, mail # dev - Incubator report due by July 4th

+
Alan D. Cabrera 2012-06-29, 02:50
+
Eric Yang 2012-06-29, 05:44
+
Bernd Fondermann 2012-06-29, 06:05
+
Eric Yang 2012-06-30, 06:40
+
Alan D. Cabrera 2012-07-02, 03:49
+
Chris Douglas 2012-07-02, 21:14
+
Alan D. Cabrera 2012-07-03, 04:19
+
Eric Yang 2012-07-03, 06:19
+
Chris Douglas 2012-07-05, 19:50
+
Alan D. Cabrera 2012-07-05, 20:19
+
Chris Douglas 2012-07-06, 23:52
+
Bernd Fondermann 2012-07-08, 09:21
+
Chris Douglas 2012-07-09, 04:54
+
Bernd Fondermann 2012-07-11, 13:31
+
Chris Douglas 2012-07-12, 19:29
+
Eric Yang 2012-07-12, 22:03
Re: Incubator report due by July 4th
Alan D. Cabrera 2012-07-11, 05:07
All good points.  Eric can you update the report?

Please make sure you only mention public interactions from this list or Jira.  I can't make your numbers jive with what I see on mailing lists and Jira.
Regards,
Alan

+
Eric Yang 2012-07-11, 06:23