MapReduce >> mail # user >> FSDataOutputStream hangs in out.close()

+
Pedro Sá da Costa 2013-03-27, 12:20
+
Harsh J 2013-03-27, 12:24
Re: FSDataOutputStream hangs in out.close()
Hi,

I'm trying to make the same client to talk to different HDFS and JT
instances that are in different sites of Amazon EC2. The error that I got
is:

 java.io.IOException: Got error for OP_READ_BLOCK,
self=/XXX.XXX.XXX.123:44734,

 remote=ip-XXX-XXX-XXX-123.eu-west-1.compute.internal/XXX.XXX.XXX.123:50010,
for file

 ip-XXX-XXX-XXX-123.eu-west-1.compute.internal/XXX.XXX.XXX.123:50010:-4664365259588027316,
for block
   -4664365259588027316_2050

This error means than it wasn't possible to write on a remote host?

--
Best regards,
+