HBase >> mail # dev >> possible regression of full table scan using coprocessor in 0.94

+
Ted Yu 2012-12-01, 06:07
Re: possible regression of full table scan using coprocessor in 0.94
It would be good if this can be substantiated with a test case that
reproduces the effect noticed, or at least enough detail to write that
test. As is there's not much here to go on.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)