Bobby Evans 2012-09-07, 19:56
+
Daryn Sharp 2012-09-07, 21:35
+
Daryn Sharp 2012-09-13, 16:25
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-10, 14:38
+
Rajiv Chittajallu 2012-09-14, 05:00
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-09-13, 22:37
+
Harsh J 2012-09-14, 01:16
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-13, 20:38
+
Jonathan Eagles 2012-09-13, 20:55
+
Jason Lowe 2012-09-13, 20:35
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-14, 05:04
+
Eli Collins 2012-09-14, 04:56
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 13:35
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-09-14, 07:32
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.3 release
Konstantin,

Can you tell me the instructions on how to do that?

I followed what was in the release twiki and I don't see any step for that
part.

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToReleasePostMavenization

I'll update the wiki with it. So I don't forget next time.

--Bobby

On 9/14/12 2:32 AM, "Konstantin Shvachko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I verified checksums, untared, built and ran common tests. Looking good.
>+1
>
>Bobby, you need to generate releasenotes.html, which does not include
>changes for 0.23.2 and 0.23.3
>
>Thanks,
>--Konstantin
>
>On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Bobby Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I have built an RC0 for 0.23.3 and am calling a vote on it
>>
>> You can download the signed packages from:
>> http://people.apache.org/~bobby/hadoop-0.23.3-candidate-0/
>>
>> It is tagged under svn at:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.3-rc0
>>
>> Please kick the tires and let me know if I missed anything, this is
>> the first time I am doing a release.
>>
>> As per the bylaws the vote will be open for 7 days and will end Friday
>>Sep 14th.
>>
>> I am a +1 (non-binding)
>>
>> --Bobby Evans
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-09-15, 00:01
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-09-14, 18:57
+
Tsz Wo \ 2012-09-14, 04:20
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 21:56
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-14, 22:40
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-17, 14:42
+
Philip Su 2012-09-14, 18:23