HBase >> mail # user >> Multiple filterlist

Re: Multiple filterlist
FilterList list = new FilterList(FilterList.Operator.MUST_PASS_ONE);
SingleColumnValueFilter filter1 = new SingleColumnValueFilter(
cf,
column,
CompareOp.EQUAL,
Bytes.toBytes("my value")
);
list.add(filter1);
SingleColumnValueFilter filter2 = new SingleColumnValueFilter(
cf,
column,
CompareOp.EQUAL,
Bytes.toBytes("my other value")