Accumulo >> mail # user >> Cancelling queued compactions in Accumulo 1.4

Cancelling queued compactions in Accumulo 1.4
Somebody (totally not me) accidentally kicked off a full table compaction
using Accumulo 1.4.3.

There's a large number of them waiting and the queue is decreasing very
slowly - what are my options for improving the situation. Ideally, I would
be able to just cancel everything and then come back with a more precise
approach.

Thanks,
Mike
+