MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: are we able to decommission multi nodes at one time?

+
Henry Junyoung Kim 2013-04-02, 04:26
+
Yanbo Liang 2013-04-01, 11:17
Re: are we able to decommission multi nodes at one time?
15 for datanodes and 3 for replication factor.

2013. 4. 1., 오후 3:23, varun kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 작성:

> How many nodes do you have and replication factor for it.
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-04-03, 01:53
+
Yanbo Liang 2013-04-03, 06:04