Drill >> mail # dev >> Proposal: consolidate execwork and master

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-15, 20:28
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-16, 08:17
Re: Proposal: consolidate execwork and master
+1 from my side as well, but we really need to document this clearly and nicely on the Wiki, in big red <blink> letters ;)

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas
Ireland, Europe

On 16 Jul 2013, at 09:17, Srihari Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1...this will be very useful for fresh starters!
>
> On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 1:58 AM, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> The vision of the execwork branch was to maintain a development branch
>> and then merge to master once we were happy with the quality and unit
>> test completeness of the execwork stuff.  However, it now appears that
>> everyone is working in the execwork branch.  Additionally, I've also
>> had a number of offhand comments from those less familiar with the
>> project who assume that a lack of commits on master means the project
>> is less active than it is.  As such, I propose that we merge the
>> execwork branch back into master and continue to do our work there.
>> With the lastest push of Ben's patches for ValueVectors and the merge
>> of DRILL-140 into execwork, execwork includes all the changes in
>> master and all tests pass.
>>
>> Jacques

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-20, 02:03