Hadoop >> mail # user >> changing node's rack

RE: changing node's rack

This may be weird, but I could have sworn that the script is called repeatedly.
One simple test would be to change the rack aware script and print a message out when the script is called.
Then change the script and see if it catches the change without restarting the cluster.

-Mike