Hadoop, mail # user - changing node's rack

RE: changing node's rack
Michael Segel 2011-03-28, 20:15

This may be weird, but I could have sworn that the script is called repeatedly.
One simple test would be to change the rack aware script and print a message out when the script is called.
Then change the script and see if it catches the change without restarting the cluster.

-Mike