Accumulo, mail # dev - After compile, the lib directory has commons-io-1.4 but instamo needs 2.4?

+
David Medinets 2013-02-13, 00:33
+
Josh Elser 2013-02-13, 02:56
+
David Medinets 2013-02-13, 02:59
Re: After compile, the lib directory has commons-io-1.4 but instamo needs 2.4?
Josh Elser 2013-02-13, 03:03
Sounds reasonable to me.