Hadoop, mail # user - Calling the JobTracker from Reducer throws InvalidCredentials GSSException

Calling the JobTracker from Reducer throws InvalidCredentials GSSException
Manish Verma 2013-09-27, 21:13
I am trying to get the job tracker counters in my reducer. It works on
single node demo hadoop but fails on a real cluster where kerberos is used
for authentication.

RunningJob parentJob                     client.getJob(JobID.forName(
context.getConfiguration().get("mapred.job.id") ));

Counters counters = parentJob.getCounters();

The call to getCounter() API throws GSSException (No valid credentials
provided - Failed to find any kerberos tgt).

I launched this job using hadoop jar command.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Manish