Avro, mail # user - Experiment: a JSON Schema describing Avro schemas

+
Francis Galiegue 2013-02-22, 21:45
+
Doug Cutting 2013-02-22, 22:01
+
Francis Galiegue 2013-02-22, 22:04
+
Doug Cutting 2013-02-22, 22:12
+
Francis Galiegue 2013-02-22, 22:24
Re: Experiment: a JSON Schema describing Avro schemas
Francis Galiegue 2013-02-23, 01:44
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 11:24 PM, Francis Galiegue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
> Hmm, interesting... I'll test them on my site one by one, I am sure I
> will find some bugs in the schema! Thanks for the resources!

OK, I have tested them all and all pass now! Thanks for the resource!

Next step is Avro schema <-> JSON Schema conversion...

--
Francis Galiegue, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Try out your JSON Schemas: http://json-schema-validator.herokuapp.com