Flume >> mail # dev >> Questions about Morphline Solr Sink structure

Re: Questions about Morphline Solr Sink structure
Hello,

One more "proactive" question.

Isn't all code under the .... solr/morphline package not really about
Morphline *Solr* Sink, but really more about *Morphline* Sink?
In other words, if where Morphline actually outputs is dictated by the
Morphline command in Morphline config (e.g. loadSolr()), then as far
as Flume is concerned, isn't that really just *Morphline* Sink?

For example, if I wanted to get Flume to pass events through Morphline
and have Morphline output to Elasticsearch, I wouldn't really want to
add a while new Elasticsearch Morphline Sink.  I should really just be
able to use the existing (misnamed?) Morphline Solr Sink and just
point it to a Morphline config that has laodElasticsearch() instead of
loadSolr().

(please ignore the fact Morphline doesn't actually have
loadElasticsearch() yet - I think this is a Morphline issue, not a
Flume issue)

Is the above correct?

Thanks,
Otis