Accumulo >> mail # user >> Will Accumulo work without password-less SSH?

+
Smith, Joshua D. 2013-07-31, 19:52
Re: Will Accumulo work without password-less SSH?
It is used to start the tablet server daemons. There's a start-all.sh
script that communicates across nodes that assumes password-less
connections are enabled for the accumulo user account.

--
Respectfully,

*Charlie Inglese** * [image: Inline image
1]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/cinglese>
Mobile: 602.579.8626 | 201.381.0246
Fax: 206.350.1678
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]