Drill, mail # user - Re: direction to study the src

+
Cheng 2013-11-06, 10:09
+
Timothy Chen 2013-11-06, 16:49
+
YouPeng Yang 2013-11-06, 09:42
+
Lisen Mu 2013-11-07, 01:36
+
YouPeng Yang 2013-11-07, 01:45
Re: direction to study the src
YouPeng Yang 2013-11-14, 01:53
Hi Timothy Chen and Lises Mu
   Thank a lot for the help.
   I've aleady studied the lifetime-of-a-query-in-drill-alpha-release  and
also translated the excellent article into chinese.
   It is  great honor to get continuous  information about apache drill
hoping  to make contributes after I dig more inside .

   This month I will setup my  own small cluster labs to run test on drill
,and also on Impala.Hope to make compare  to  impala.