Pig, mail # dev - Pig 0.12 3 months after Pig 0.11?

+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-18, 01:29
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-02-18, 02:22
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-18, 03:43
+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-02-18, 14:33
Re: Pig 0.12 3 months after Pig 0.11?
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-18, 02:49
+1.

It would be great if we can have more frequent releases. Let me know
if I can help in anyway, would be glad to be involved in the process.

Sent from my iPhone