Drill, mail # dev - Drill Volunteer Developer.

Re: Drill Volunteer Developer.
Timothy Chen 2012-10-24, 20:20
So far I think it's all in the mailing list.

We do have a drill design slides Jason did that's linked from the website.

And I don't think we really have decided much besides what's in the slides
and google documents.

Tim