Drill >> mail # dev >> Drill Volunteer Developer.

Re: Drill Volunteer Developer.
So far I think it's all in the mailing list.

We do have a drill design slides Jason did that's linked from the website.

And I don't think we really have decided much besides what's in the slides
and google documents.

Tim