Hadoop >> mail # user >> Development enviroment problems - eclipse, hadoop 0.20.203

+
mertoz 2011-07-20, 17:17
+
Harsh J 2011-07-20, 17:21
+
mertoz 2011-07-20, 19:55
+
mertoz 2011-07-21, 14:01
+
Harsh J 2011-07-21, 14:05
+
mertoz 2011-07-22, 01:26
Re: Development enviroment problems - eclipse, hadoop 0.20.203
You can try the branch 0.20.204 (branch-0.20-security-204) as I fixed a JIRA
to automatically update eclipse classpath file
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7248).  I haven't had any
problems with the eclipse classpath file since.

Tom