Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [PROPOSAL] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack

Re: [PROPOSAL] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack
Dne 21.11.2012 22:44, Chris Nauroth napsal(a):
> Sorry, to clarify my point a little more, Ant does allow you to make
> declarations to explicitly set the desired file permissions via the
> fileMode attribute of a tarfileset.
there are just 2 directories /bin and /sbin with executable files. Its
probably possible to set file mode per directory in maven assembly plugin.