Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.11.0 (candidate 0)

+
Bill Graham 2013-02-10, 07:05
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-11, 03:05
+
Alan Gates 2013-02-11, 21:23
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-12, 04:27
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-12, 15:55
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-12, 17:18
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-12, 17:28
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-13, 05:06
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-12, 07:03
+1

Release notes look good.  Built the code and tests, including piggybank and docs.  Ran the piggybank tests and all the tutorials.  Ran simple smoke tests in local and cluster mode.

Alan.

On Feb 11, 2013, at 11:03 PM, Bill Graham wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.11.0.
>
> Keys used to sign the release are available at:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup
>
> Please download, test, and try it out:
> http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.0-candidate-1/<http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.0-candidate-0/>
>
> Should we release this? Vote closes on next Sunday EOD, Feb 17th.
>
> Thanks,
> Bill
+
Daniel Dai 2013-02-14, 19:52