Avro >> mail # dev >> DEVs: any movement on JSON encoding for RPC?

Re: DEVs: any movement on JSON encoding for RPC?
Avro RPC data is in clear-text, it's not encrypted.  It's not in
plain-text that's as easily consumed as JSON though.

It would not be hard to add support for Json-format Avro RPC but no
one has yet contributed such an implementation.

Doug