Hadoop >> mail # general >> [DISCUSSION] Thinking about 20.204 and beyond

+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-06-18, 06:50
+
Roy T. Fielding 2011-06-18, 20:22
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-06-18, 22:55
+
Steve Loughran 2011-06-21, 11:39
+
Roy T. Fielding 2011-06-21, 18:40
+
Steve Loughran 2011-06-22, 09:30
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-22, 16:27
+
Steve Loughran 2011-06-23, 12:47
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-23, 18:23
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-06-23, 06:21
Re: [DISCUSSION] Thinking about 20.204 and beyond

On Jun 21, 2011, at 4:39 AM, Steve Loughran wrote:
>  If I can actually bring up a heterogenous cluster here

  I believe there was a post in one of the mailing lists in the past 6 months where someone tried a mixed endian grid.  It blew up big time.
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-21, 19:04
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-21, 19:09