HBase, mail # user - Expert suggestion needed to create table in Hbase - Banking

+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2012-11-26, 07:04
+
Michael Segel 2012-11-26, 12:27
+
Li, Min 2012-11-26, 07:40
+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2012-11-26, 10:23
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-26, 10:28
Re: Expert suggestion needed to create table in Hbase - Banking
Doug Meil 2012-11-26, 13:43

Hi there, somebody already wisely mentioned the link to the # of CF's
entry, but here are a few other entries that can save you some heartburn
if you read them ahead of time.

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#datamodel

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#schema

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#architecture